Check out our 2020 Online Workshops
We are determined to find ways to inspire your artistic and creative spirit, particularly in these challenging times. We believe that citizen-artists are needed more than ever. Science can develop much-needed vaccines and treatments, but artists are equally vital, to help heal communities and challenge the status quo.
If you have any questions or need assistance please call 1.951.468.7265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See a full list of Online Workshops at idyllwildarts.org/summeronline.
Register and make payments online at www.idyllwildarts.org/register. We accept VISA, American Express, Discover or MasterCard. Completed applications must include the $50 application fee, and $500-per-course deposit to ensure placement. Deposit is applied toward tuition. If you are applying for financial aid, register early; you will pay a reduced deposit of $250.
Application is confirmed upon payment of application fee and deposit. Enrollment (class placement) is not guaranteed until balance is paid in full. Auditioned workshops also require acceptance before enrollment is confirmed. Complete balance is due at least 30 days before class begins; a $100 late fee will be assessed to past due accounts.
Idyllwild Arts is committed to providing need-based financial aid to talented young artists from diverse backgrounds. Because we are a private nonprofit educational institution, scholarships are awarded from funds donated specifically for that purpose. Awards are based on financial need, talent, or programmatic needs in ensembles or productions.
In addition, some funds are designated to assist specific types of students who also demonstrate financial need:
- Gifted/Talented students ages 8–18 years old who are identified as Gifted/Talented or who are enrolled in a Gifted/Talented program (verification required).
- Native American students ages 9-18 years old (tribal affiliation verification required).
- Female High School Students from Riverside or San Bernardino counties.
- Honor Music Discount: Students who participate in regional, state, and national honor groups qualify for a discount of $600, this is 50% of the cost of Tuition.
For students who participate in the Orchestral & Concert Band Program Elective classes*, the Honor discount is increased to $725.
50% of the cost of tuition ($600) and the full cost of elective ($125) for a total of $725.
*Orchestral & Concert Band Program Elective classes are open to any music students who participate in an Online Summer Program for a cost of $125.
Scholarship Funds are still available for the 2020 Summer Programs.
Generous Financial Aid is available based on financial need.
To apply for Financial Aid:
- Fill out the Camper Application and complete the scholarship questions in the application. (Click here for a guide to the scholarship questions)
- Once the application is submitted you will need to upload a copy of your most recent Tax return.
- You can complete this by following these steps below:
- Log in to your CampInTouch Account
- Go to the Forms & Documents page
- Click on each form applicable to you
- Follow the steps to complete and submit each form
Return the required information as soon as possible via CampInTouch Account. Awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis. In general, we can award scholarships for up to two online programs. Scholarship Funds are still available for the 2020 Summer Programs.
The Student, and the Student’s Parents if the Student is under nineteen years old, understand(s) that the Program has limited enrollment and that IAF makes arrangements for the accommodation, housing and instruction of students based on anticipated enrollment. He/She/They further understand that the overhead expenses of the Program do not diminish with the departure of students during the course of any Program workshop. The Student, and the Student’s Parents if the Student is under nineteen years old, therefore agree(s) that, with the exception of the limited refund policy provided herein, if IAF, pursuant to the acceptance of this Agreement, reserves a position for the Student in the Program, he/she/they are not entitled to any refund, regardless of whether the Student completes the Program or is withdrawn, absent or dismissed for all or any portion of the Program.
The Student, and the Student’s Parents if the Student is under nineteen years old, understand(s) and agree(s) that no refunds will be made for early withdrawals, student cancellations or no-shows for any reason, except under the following limited circumstances:
- Withdrawal Up to 90 days Before the Class is Scheduled to Begin: All fees, with the exception of the $50 application fee and a 3% service fee on the total amount paid, are refundable up to 90 days before the applicable workshop is scheduled to begin.
- Withdrawal Up To 30 Days Before the Class is Scheduled to Begin: If a student withdraws less than 90 days but up to 30 days prior to when a class is scheduled to begin, 80% of fees, with the exception of the $50 application fee and a 3% service fee on the total amount paid, will be refunded.
- Withdrawal Less than 30 Days Before the Class is Scheduled to Begin: No refunds whatsoever will be made less than 30 days before a class is scheduled to begin.
- Cancellation of Class by IAF Before Class is Scheduled to Begin: If IAF cancels a class before the class was scheduled to begin, all fees are refundable in full. If the Student was only enrolled for the one class that was canceled by IAF before the class was scheduled to begin, IAF will also refund the $50 application fee. If the Student was enrolled for other classes during the same session that were not canceled, the $50 application fee will not be refunded.
- Withdrawal Upon Financial Aid Decision. If the Student’s enrollment in the Program is dependent upon receiving financial aid from IAF, and IAF was unable to grant the request for financial aid, all fees with the exception of the $50 application fee, will be refunded upon the Student’s written withdrawal before the class(es) were scheduled to begin.
Idyllwild Arts is not able to apply non-refundable payments to a future Summer Program.
CampMinder offers a Protection Plan for tuition. Visit www.campminder.com/protectionplan for details.