Idyllwild Arts’ on-site programs and activities have been cancelled, however, you can use the links below to register for our 2020 online workshops designed for all ages.
For more information visit our COVID-19 information page.
Use the links below to register for:
* ADULT AUXILIARY PROGRAMS
*CHILDREN’S DANCE, MUSIC, & THEATRE AUXILIARY PROGRAMS
* TEENS & KIDS SUMMER PROGRAMS
*ADULT & NATIVE ARTS SUMMER PROGRAMS
(Adult Summer Program registration opens Feb. 1.)
Suggested browser for ease of access : Chrome or Firefox!
Get started by creating your CampInTouch account.
Already have a CampInTouch Account?
Registration Step-by-Step Visual Guides:
New Teens & Kids Students – 2020 Registration Guide
Returning Teens & Kids Students – 2020 Registration Guide
New Adult Students – 2020 Registration Guide
Returning Adult Students – 2020 Registration Guide
Hello Parents, Campers, and Adult Students,
For your security and convenience, we have partnered with CampInTouch to create a fully online registration and payment process.
Here are just a few things to help you with your registration:
1. To complete your registration, click on the Register Now button above.
2. Once you have submitted your application you can log on to your CampInTouch account using the Login button above to:
- Make payments
- Update your profile
- Register for an additional class
- Complete and submit required forms such as:
- Health forms
- Music Audition Form
- Airport transportation form
- Additional options
- Roommate request
- Find Information Forms specific to your registrations (such as a checklist for What to Pack).
3. As we get closer to Registration Day, you will find additional news and valuable information in the News section of the Summer Program Homepage.
4. Having technical difficulties with CampMinder and CampInTouch? You can troubleshoot with our suggestions here.