How Do I Register? Can I Register and Pay Online?
Register now at idyllwildarts.org/register. The Summer Program partners with CampMinder to offer easy, secure and robust online registration and payment. Registered families can login to their CampInTouch account at any time to find out the latest information about application status, what to pack, and when to arrive. You can even send your camper emergency cash, safely and securely, from any computer or smartphone. Make sure email@example.com is on your email safe list so that important communications from CampInTouch don’t end up in your spam folder. Sign on any time at idyllwildarts.org/register.
Does Idyllwild Arts offer Discounts and Scholarships?
Yes! Special discounts include Early Registration, Pay-in-Full, Bring a Friend, All-State/Honor Ensemble and Family registrations. Also, some merit, need-based and special designation aid is available.
Special designation aid for Teens & Kids includes aid for:
- Gifted/Talented students ages 8–18 years old who are identified as Gifted/Talented or who are enrolled in a Gifted/Talented program (verification required).
- Native American students ages 9-18 years old (tribal affiliation verification required).
- Female High School Students from Riverside or San Bernardino counties.
Special designation aid for adult students includes aid for:
- Native American Community Leaders, Artists, Members, and Teachers
- Inland Empire Teachers, Professors, and Graduate Students
- Writers Week Fellowships for Poets and Writers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.